EuCheMS has a new logo
The Institute is now on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
The Institute of Chemistry of Ireland Announces A Major New Industrial Chemistry Award
As part of its ongoing campaign to enhance the Chemistry Profession in Ireland, along with the status and standing of Chemists working in Ireland, The Institute of Chemistry of Ireland is announcing a Major New Award for Industrial Chemists.
- The Award is called Industrial Chemistry Award 2015.
- All Chemists who are members of the Institute are eligible.
- The Prize is €1000.
- The Award is sponsored by Henkel Ireland Ltd.
- Closing Date is 31st December 2014.
- An Award Event is planned for early 2015.
- Details, Rules and Instructions on how to apply (PDF Document).
Congratulations to Professor Dermot Diamond
Professor Dermot Diamond, DCU, has been awarded the 2015 Boyle Higgins Gold Medal of the Institute of Chemistry of Ireland
Irish Chemical News
EU Regulations on Ozone Depleting Substances
The Environmental Protection Agency, EPA, has asked the Institute of Chemistry of Ireland to help raise awareness of the EU regulations on ozone depleting substances.
Further information may be obtained from the Ozone Section of the EPA website.
Chemistry is All Around Network
The Institute has become an Associate Partner to the Chemistry is All Around Network Project.
More Details (PDF Document)